A team's workbook has reached Honeycode's 100000 row maximum. Remove nonessential tables or rows to add more

Hello, I'm getting a message saying

"A team's workbook has reached Honeycode's 100000 row maximum. Remove nonessential tables or rows to add more."

I got it with the free version, it used to show 2500 row, I upgraded to the middle tier, it showed the same with 10k, I upgraded to Pro and it still shows.

I only have about 1500 rows in that app, I already verified twice.

I already reported the issue but I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone

Hi @Robe-5beb, nice to see you again! :honeybee:

Thanks for letting us know what you are seeing; we received your issue report as well. The banner notification means that there is a workbook within the team that has reached the row limit (not necessarily the workbook you are currently working in).

We would advise checking other workbooks created by your team. There are also different methods of archiving data, such as integrating with S3 or another service, that can help prevent hitting these row limits.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. :honey_pot:

Hey Alyssa,

I'm the only one in my team with privileges to create or modify anything in the platform and I don't have any active development in a workbook, could you check my consumption to verify?

Got it, thank you for those details, @Robe-5beb :honeybee:

Our team is taking a look into the logs and will be in touch with you privately with our findings.

I'll note too that the only impacted workbook would be the one which the warning banner pertains to. If you are blocked in any other way, please let us know.