About the maximum amount of data in a table

[QUESTION]
Regarding the amount of data in the table, the Pro plan is listed as 100,000 rows/workbook, is it possible to store more than this number of records?
I would like to store more than 1,000,000 records. I am considering charging additional fees.
Also, if I can't store 1,000,000 records in one workbook, can I split it into multiple workbooks to manage them? We are mainly interested in searching, adding, editing, etc. data.

Hi @Akit-710a, welcome to the community and thanks for your question! :slightly_smiling_face: :honey_pot: :honeybee:

You're correct in that there are limits for each Honeycode tier as defined here. If you're running into row limits, an idea would be to archive data no longer needed in the workbook to S3 or another destination. This can be done with integrations using Amazon AppFlow or Zapier, which you can learn more about here: Integrate Data with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow

For your question, you can create an additional workbook if you wish to manually transfer data (You cannot directly transfer data between workbooks in Honeycode).

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.