Add object title as an HTML name attribute

• What’s your feature request? Add object title as an HTML name (or id) attribute

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve? I would like to create and maintain my own test scripts (Selenium) to perform regression tests and the like. Having an easily defined attribute like name or id helps easily search for the element I want to interact with.
    Example below:

(Sorry, I don't know how to add non-breaking spaces)
Image 1 - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image 2

->
The button above has the title doneButton. Using XPath, I can easily search this element if it has the user-defined name attribute doneButton.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked? Not really blocked. But this will improve the convenience of creating test scripts and its maintainability. Thank you! :slight_smile:

@VinceSJ - that's a great idea! We've received a lot of requests for external integrations, but I haven't yet seen one for Selenium or other testing software. Logging this forour team - thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @VinceSJ

We're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. For more details check out our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 :grinning:

Happy building! :hammer_and_wrench: