Allow App-Users to open list items in new tab

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve?Today, app-users generate a report within my app, but looking through detailed information for each list item in the report is cumbersome. For instance, if a user filters a report to 10 items and wants to check details for each of those 10 items they have to: click to open a list item, get the information they need, go back to the reporting page, re-enter filter options (because filter options are not saved), open another list item, and then they repeat for each item. It would be great if app users has the option to open a list item in a new tab instead of just navigating them to another page.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked?Current navigation logic within applications is limited. We can either update a current screen variable or navigate users to a new screen. I don't think this is something we can solve for within Honeycode today.
1 Like

Absolutely +1

@Pete and @AndrewB, thank you for the input. I definitely understand the challenge you are facing today with the inability to open the details of a list item in another tab. I've been playing around with alternative approaches or workarounds but have come up short as well. I'm taking this down as a feature request and will forward on to the product team. Thanks again and please keep the ideas coming in!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.