Any further update on Exporting Table Data?

Any further update on Exporting Table Data?

Continuing the discussion from Exporting Data Out of Honeycode:

We recommend using the following format when sharing your suggestions. This helps us understand the context and informs our decisions around prioritization. You are of course still welcome to delete or skip over this text.

• What’s your feature request?edit: Export app data to PDF” (you can use this as the Topic title)

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve?edit: I’m building a project status tracking app for my team of six. I’d like to export views of my web app into a PDF on a weekly basis so I can send it out to external stakeholders.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked?edit: Since I can’t export into a PDF, I don’t have the option to share information in a clean way to my stakeholders. I have to copy and paste information in various tables, which isn’t convenient.

Hi @San , thanks for posting! :slightly_smiling_face: :honeybee:

You can integrate Honeycode with different services that can export data in your desired format by using Zapier or Amazon AppFlow: Integrate Data with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow

Direct export of data from Honeycode is a request from others as well, which our team is mindful of as they continue development of the service. Stay tuned to our announcements for upcoming Honeycode updates. :honey_pot:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.