App doesn't accept changes to app or data cells

Hi,
unfortunately as of today I can't make changes to one of my apps and I also can't update the data in the table cells. When I try to list rows in Lambda I receive a RequestTimeoutError.
Other apps work ok, but this one, our largest app, doesn't work anymore and we need it for our planning.
I hope the issue can be resolved.

Hi @Johannes_Hartmann_Retis,

I'm sorry to hear that, would you mind reporting the issue through the product so our team can take a closer look?

Here's how to report an issue:

You can report bugs and issues in the Honeycode dashboard. On the right hand side, click on the Help icon > "Report an issue."

In the report, describe the issue you are experiencing, any steps taken before it happened, and provide any relevant screenshots (such as of any error messages). Also, please leave the auto-generated diagnostics ID as this is helpful for our team to investigate the issue.

Thank you,
Evelyn

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I managed to resolve the issue myself.

For those who are interested, I have implemented a function in AWS Lambda to update specific cells within tables, ensuring the recalculation of time-dependent values. However, at one stage, the function's execution time became excessively long, causing it to essentially run continuously. Consequently, the application's queue became significantly backlogged, resulting in delayed processing of inputs by several hours. To resolve this issue, I temporarily suspended the function until the queue was completely emptied. Currently, I have adjusted the triggering frequency of the function to a lower rate, ensuring the smooth operation of the application without causing any further queue congestion.