Automation & API Feedback

Thanks Taylor, we are all setup for Honeycode threats in KeplerWorx, however here are some points we would like to see upgraded:

What’s your feature request?
1. Document based automation, upload connected to S3 or EFS
2. API connection component for AWS services (maybe through Lambda to enable most cases)
3. Approval workflows (particularly in automation)

What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve?
1. We are building projects involving document management and transformation.
2. Notify when a document is uploaded, connectivity with AWS services through API
3. Approval workflows (in complenent to triggering emails)

How are you/is your team currently blocked?
1. I can’t import and classify documents (PDF, others...)
2. I can't trigger a lambda function directly
3. I can't get an automated approval workflow

Hope to see some component updates soon....

2 Likes

Thank you Yannick (this is Joel :wink:). Fully agree with your request, especially on the possibility to trigger lambda functions directly (ideally from the automation).

Hi @CaptainCloud and @Joel-1ada, welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your feature requests! We're definitely seeing more and more requests like these (e.g. tighter integration with external services such as S3/EFS), so rest assured that we are taking note of each and every one.

Hope the rest of your Honeycoding adventures are going well. Keep the ideas/questions coming in!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @CaptainCloud and @Joel-1ada, we're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs.

In case you missed it, more details can be found here! Release Notes - December 2, 2020

3 Likes