AWS Quicksight integration

Is there a way to read the Honeycode tables with AWS Quicksight? I'm thinking about using the Honeycode for some BI solutions in my company and I think integration with AWS Quicksight is a great idea.

1 Like

strong textConnecting Honeycode to an AWS Account

once I mention Amazon account ID, where in AWS Management Console do I see the request that I need to accept?

Hi serathiuk, welcome to the community! There's isn't a direct integration into AWS Quicksight, but you can programmatically access your data using Honeycode APIs. See this doc for more info

3 Likes

Maybe it will solve my company problem. The data access using Honeycode APIs creates ways for my company to start to use Honeycode for some MVP or little projects. Thank you very much for your attention.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @serathiuk, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

Hi @serathiuk @policynepal and @Kris-3ab5

We're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. For more details check out our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 :grinning:

Happy building! :hammer_and_wrench: