Button's "Update Current Screen" Automation not being Copied & Pasted

• What’s your feature request?
    Right now, if you copy and paste a button, the "Update Current Screen" automations are not being copied and pasted along with the button. This is in contrast to the other automation options, such as "Navigate to New Screen," which are copied and pasted just fine.

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve?
    I'm building various screens which all have a similar "Add," "Edit," and "Submit" buttons. I'd like to be able to copy and paste those buttons across the screens, without having to redefine the automations every single time, as all the variables are consistently named and the automations would apply across multiple screens. This has many uses cases, such as using the "update current screen" automation to set variables to equal the current date, current user info, current product, etc, across multiple screens.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked?
    Since I can't copy and paste the automations, I have to redefine it every single time and it is a big time drain.
1 Like

Hi @Lillian this seems to be a bug actually as update-action automations are something that should paste along with a copied button. Reporting it to our engineering team.

Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.