Can Honeycode receive email?

Hi Honeycode Community!

I was just wondering if honeycode can receive email, or attach email ?

Hi @John-ce1c! :honeybee:

Honeycode allows you to send emails with notification automations, however it does not receive or attach emails.

For a solution, you could explore two-way integrations with Zapier and AppFlow, as you may be able to set up an integration with another service and Honeycode that may meet your needs.

I can pass your idea along as a feature request to our team; For more details on the request, could you let us know about your use case and how the ability to receive emails would help?

Hi @Alyssa!

We are trying to make a mini Customer Relationship Management App, wherein the emails regarding a certain complaint will be in honeycode then process the data to S3 :smiley: . So it would be great if honeycode can also be an email inbox

Got it, thanks for those additional details, @John-ce1c !

Makes sense, and I can see how that could be helpful for you and your team. I've passed this on to our team as a feature request.

Let us know if you think of anything else you'd like to see in Honeycode. :slight_smile: :honey_pot:

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.