Can we apply the login credential?

Dear team,

First of all i'm getting the user details from the user (name,mobile,age,username, password ), next page if i entered the correct username and password only it should navigate to next page.

Please help me to resolve this.

Hi @Robe-6066, welcome to the community! :slight_smile: :honeybee:

Honeycode itself requires a login, and you can control which apps your team members has access to by sharing apps with the necessary level of access. (Meaning, you would not need to create a login screen for each app). You can learn more about sharing apps and workbooks here: Sharing Workbooks & Apps

Let us know if that helps, and if you have any other questions. :honey_pot:

Dear Alyssa, Hope you're doing well.

I am not asking the sharing apps, workbooks concepts.

I have already got the user details from the client from forms, like name, mobile, username, password for customer registrations.

Next screen if entered the username, password if it matches only it will navigate to next page.

Kindly share your thoughts for the run option functions for the same.

Hi @Robe-6066 :honeybee:

Honeycode is a team-based solution service, meaning users need to be on your Honeycode team to have access to the app. (They would not be able to register externally via a Honeycode app).

While it's possible to create this registration flow, this would require users to register / enter a password twice (once into Honeycode as your team member, and again to enter the app), which may not be ideal. If you control the access via sharing, they only need to login to your Honeycode team to see the apps they have access to, and you also don't need to manage any credientials.

From a technical standpoint, yes, you can this solution by adding an automation to a submit button with run options that check if the entered text matches a name and password stored in a workbook.

Here's a formula which checks if a row exists that matches the username and password:
=FINDROW(Credentials,"Credentials[Name]=$[NameInput] AND Credentials[Password]=$[PasswordInput]")>0

I hope all that makes sense and helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. :slightly_smiling_face: :honey_pot: :honeybee:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.