Can't find Workbook ID

I created an App using the simple survey template, then significantly modified it. Now I want to use APIs with this project, but I can't find the Workbook ID, etc. I have tried to right-click to get "Get ARN & IDs" at various places and on multiple screens, but never find the "Get ARN & IDs" option. How can I get my IDs?

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 10.34.09 AM

Hi @Iris-7c51 :slight_smile:

Nice to see you here again! I tested this in a new workbook and also created one from the Simple Survey template, and I'm able to right-click anywhere on the screen in Builder to get the ARN & IDs:

Is it only this particular workbook that you cannot retrieve the IDs? Or is this occurring for all workbooks?

Only this particular workbook.

@Iris-7c51 Got it, thanks for the quick reply -

Could you submit this to us in an issue report, so we check the logs to see what may be going on? Open the app in Builder and then click on the Help icon > "Report an issue."

In the meantime, perhaps you could try duplicating the workbook and see if the app in the new workbook allows you to retrieve the IDs. Let me know if the issue persists in a duplicate workbook.

Hello! I'm having the same issue with three workbooks across two teams! Please see the screenshot below:

Hi @Hace-c0e4, welcome to the community, and thanks for posting! :honey_pot: :honeybee:

In order for you to to see the ARN and IDs, you'll need to first connect your AWS account to Honeycode. Here are the steps on how to do so: Connecting Honeycode to an AWS Account. Once this is set up, you'll then be able to get ARN and IDs upon right-clicking a screen.

Hope that helps, and let us know if we can assist any further. :slight_smile:

Hi Alyssa,
I have the same issue,
have connected honeycode to AWS account and in honeycode teams it is showing connected. But still I am not getting the ARN and ID option. Could you please help?

Hi @Arya-de52, thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the community :slight_smile: :honeybee:

Are you still experiencing this issue? If you are, could you submit this to us in an issue report? To do so, click on the Help icon > "Report an issue." In the issue report, please provide additional details for the accounts you wish to connect.