Catch Hook for incoming webhook payload

Hello,

I have an external application that collects data (license plates read by a surveilance camera system). Whenever the application reads a license plate, it can send the data via a webhook to a particular address.

Is it possible to set up Honeycode to receive the data being sent? I am able to set this up in Zapier where Zapier collects the data then sends it to whatever application it connects to. But I was hoping to set this up with Honeycode.

Thanks

Hi @Coli-1f40 maybe the Honeycode APIs (see Getting Started with Honeycode APIs) can be a possibility to help you

2 Likes

Hi @Coli-1f40, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

Hi @Coli-1f40, we're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. View our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 for all of the details :honeybee:

We hope you enjoy our latest updates!