Chat/ message in honeycode

i want to make classified, for one side will be sellers, for other buyers. Buyers and sellers woll communicate with each other.
I need to add opportunity to chat in sellers profile. For example: i am buyer i choose any shop and i want to communicate with the shop
could you tell me, have glide such function.
That i see in video looks relevant but very complicated
thanks

Hi @Lash-5140, welcome to the community and thank you for your question. Before we get into the details of building chat functionality in Honeycode (it can be done by the way), I wanted to make sure you were aware of the way Honeycode teams and licensing works. Specifically, Honeycode emphasizes on team collaboration, for example, coworkers collaborating on shared projects. The scenario that you described would require both buyers and sellers to be on a team. This can be done, but before we get too far I'd recommend checking out the following two articles:

Once you review them let us know if your use case still seems appropriate. We're happy to dive in if so!

AJ, thanks for your answer, i ve read arcticles
I want say that im going to creat mvp app for myself without any team. Can i did it without team?
Can you tell me how i can build chat functionality

Hi @Lash-5140, you could build a chat app having something like this...

1. Messages table:

2. Rooms table:

3. Create a list in Builder to show all chat rooms:

4. Detail screen would consist of something like below, where a user could post messages but also see a list of all messages posted by others (basically a list of messages from that particular room):

Hopefully that's enough to get you started, if there is interest. Let us know how it goes!