Clean printing of a table

I have a table that can be long -- I want to be able to print the table cleanly (1 page width, auto height). is it possible to add a print button or some other functionality in honey code next to a table?

1 Like

Hi @Matt-e8a4,

I haven't seen a print feature anywhere but the best option is to use screenshots on the base OS.

I would love to have this feature, especially if I can save it as A4 PDF (Size configurable) and send it to an email address!

If you send in a Feature Request to #your-suggestions, i would gladly add a +1 to it because I see a use in my project!

Hi @Matt-e8a4,

Thanks for this ask! I passed it along to our team as a feature request to evaluate. We've had similar asks around exporting data that this can relate to. @karbonphyber, I've added your feedback and up-vote for the request as well. :slight_smile:

Just so we have more info, do you have any more details around your use case our team should consider for this request?

1 Like

Great input @Matt-e8a4 and @karbonphyber. Adding onto what @Alyssa had mentioned, you may also want to explore the Zapier integrations for export/PDF/print functionality (with webhooks). Depending on the specifics of your use case and just how far you want to go with this need, there may be some options in there for ya!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.