Custom Colors

Request: custom colors available from the fill color picker. If I'm missing where this functionality is please let me know how to find it.

I would like to be able to design interfaces that utilize my client's company colors, the default colors are quite limited. Hex, rgb, colorwheels are all possible solutions. For comparison, the company uses google forms that allow you to apply template colors, and the colors can be altered easily.

I'm blocked in my ability to bring custom apps to my client's, which limits adoption, with limits license purchases.

Hi @Matt-1edd, thanks for your feature request!

We appreciate the example image as well :slight_smile: I'll add my note here too from this post: Additional UI customization and themes have been a feature request from others as well, which our team is looking into for future Honeycode updates. I'm passing along your feedback to the team; stay tuned as we continue to improve Honeycode. :smiley: :honeybee: :honey_pot:

Please keep your thoughts coming, as your feedback helps us improve the product!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.