Custom Icon for Honeycode Apps

• What’s your feature request?Custom Icon for Honeycode Apps

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve?I'd like to be able to use a custom icon, background color, letter color etc for the apps I create in Honeycode. Currently there is not much to distinguish visually between them and I can see it becoming confusing which is which once I build a suite of them.

• How are you/is your team currently blocked?Since I can't customize the icon, I can't be sure my users will be able to recognize things the way they are used to.

Hi @knmurphy, welcome to the community and thanks for the request! As you've discovered, today we do not support custom icons, etc. but I've taken note of this ask and will submit to our product team.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, I'd suggest you explore using emoji's from your preferred emoji site as app icons. Simply copy and paste them in Builder (in front of the app name). This can be a fun and useful alternative. For example...

On web...

And here's how they look on mobile...

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you!

This will work well, thanks for pointing it out!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.