Datacell Value not working while apply Filter

Dear HC Team,

I have an automation to add a row to the t_HC_Details Table and write the value of $[v_SoF_Cell] to c_SoF_No. Everything working fine as expected.

However, When I apply a filter to run the step for these rows, the Database is not writing properly. Below filter command used and no change on the write configuration. Looks like the variable looses the value.
=FILTER(s_HC_Multi,"s_HC_Multi[c_HC_Count]=4")

Regards,
Jaison

hi @Jais-0eac, thank you for your question,

It seems like it does write to your table, four times as the filter seems to indicate. This filter =FILTER(s_HC_Multi,"s_HC_Multi[c_HC_Count]=4") will find four rows where c_HC_Count = 4 and therefore execute the "loop" four times.

The fact that the #NAME? is appearing seems to not be a problem with the FILTER as the but more with the "Take Data From" and "Write Data To" settings. The filter does pull 4 rows correctly, it is now a matter of extracting the data from those filters and putting in the right new row.

Here is an example of mine, first the filer:
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 1.47.40 PM

Now the Take and write fields:
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 1.49.13 PM

Is this the kind of setup you have? Can you show the Take Data From or Write to settings?

Hope this helps.
DT.

Dear @DanielTet

Many thanks for your response. Yes you are right, Filter is working and it adds required rows and sorry for the confusion.

My challenge is without filter the variable $[v_SoF_Cell] is writing the value correctly which is 333. But when I add the FILTER it writes #NAME? instead of the correct value.