Does anyone has created hotel management and booking system?

I would like to know if anyone has created hotel management and booking system please . thank you

Hello and welcome to our community, @sam-d70c! At this time, you can only share apps with your team members. You can read Adding Team Members to learn more.

We've also seen similar requests from other customers; hence, I'll include your feedback in our notes for the team to review.

If there's anything we can do to help you on your builder journey, please let us know! :honeybee:

Hi @sam-d70c, welcome to the community! We've come across many different app ideas here in this community but a hotel management and booking system is new. Like Taylor had mentioned, apps can be shared with team members today, so this may pose a challenge to the idea.

However, before this is ruled out, we'd love to hear more about your use case. Honeycode allows a tremendous amount of flexibility in building apps, so while you may be able to have customers book reservations, you could potentially manage many different others aspects.

Let us know how we can help!

Hey @sam-d70c - welcome to Honeycode!

Is this system primarily for use at the front desk? Or do you intend to link it with a website as well using the API?

I built a fairly simple POS system that could probably handle similar functionality. However, until a payments object is created for Honeycode, there is no way to collect payments in the app which will limit your functionality.

What exactly do you have in mind?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.