Does the new builder work?

I am having issues with the new builder. I have tables of data but the screen editor > list > data properties will not allow me to connect to any of the tables I have.
Is anyone else finding this?

Hi @Andy-09ef,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your feedback!

When you're in the list screen, you should see the option to click into the table from the properties panel-

If you don't see a table listed there, you might have run into a bug. Please let us know if this is the case by submitting an issue report through the help menu.

In the meantime, a possible workaround would be to add a screen and select the table there.

Here are some other articles you might find helpful:

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thank you,
Evelyn

Hi @Evelyn, I don't get the option to click into the table from the properties. I also don;t have the option to add a screen and select a table.
And finally the 'report an issue' doesn't work either. After posting my issue and waiting around 30 seconds I get a small notification in the bottom left of the screen which says there was an issue and to try again.
I have hard refreshed the browser and cleared all storage, cookies etc and it still does not work. Using Chrome 103.

Hi @Andy-09ef,

Thank you for following up. I saw your issue report come through and passed it along to our team.

Would you mind also providing a screenshot of the screen view, including the app screens list and the properties panel with the missing table?

Thank you,
Evelyn

Sure, screenshot above. Thanks