Dynamo

Do you think it will ever be possible that Honeycode can interrogate a Dynamo database on AWS? I have a website that is populating the database with content, and thought (as this was AWS) that the front-end built in Honeycode could talk to my existing back-end db.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi! @PHIL-efe9, great question, even I have noticed a python SDK somewhere in the community. It will be a great feature if the team can share.

Hi @PHIL-efe9, welcome to the community! And thanks for your question!

If I understand correctly, you'd like to pull data from DynamoDB into Honeycode, right? If so, currently, we have a couple APIs that can help you do that. Check out Getting Started with Honeycode APIs. If you have further questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Hello @PHIL-efe9 and @anuran, if possible, we'd love to gather more information from each of you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

Hi @PHIL-efe9, @anuran, we're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs.

In case you missed it, more details can be found here! Release Notes - December 2, 2020