Explorer Series Highlights | FindRow() and Today()

Are you looking for more information on FindRow() and Today()? Look no further! In @Dan's latest Explorer Series Video: FindRow() and Today(), we will use the Weekly Demo Schedule template to showcase Honeycode's formula syntax. We will also cover these two functions:

• FindRow() is similar to a VLOOKUP, but instead of returning a single value, it returns an entire row of data a.k.a. a rowlink.
  • Today() returns the current date and can be leveraged in many use cases, for example, ensuring your app displays the most current data.

Don't forget to share your feedback with the team by completing the quick poll at the end of the article :honeybee: Want to see something specific? Let us know at the bottom of this post!

4 Likes

HoneyCode team is coming through hard with all the Learning Publications. Thank you all for ensuring the Non-Coders like myself can find the resources needed to overcome my struggles to figure this stuff out.

Thank you Taylor, Alyssa, RajeshGoli, Dan, Aj, DanielTet, and Jared (community member). I appreciate the knowledge shared.

8 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, @Morelli! We're thrilled you're a part of our community and have really enjoyed helping you along your builder journey. Keep up the good work and let us know how we can help :honeybee: :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @Morelli,

Happy to hear that our forum and resources have been helpful for you! To echo @Taylor, we appreciate your kind feedback. :star2: :honeybee:

If you think of anything that would further improve your experience in Honeycode (either resources here on the forum or a feature in the product itself), feel free to share. :slight_smile:

2 Likes