Explorer Series | Tuning aftermarket auto suspensions with a customized low-code app

Our latest spotlight blog in the Explorer Series is live! Leonard takes us along his Honeycode journey in Tuning aftermarket auto suspensions with a customized low-code app.

Blog preview:

Being the sort that jumps in at first chance, I decided to model our data in Honeycode. On top of that, I had also modeled a rudimentary ledger system that sits behind a financial dashboard, along with a full set of user pages, which exactly models our operational processes and procedures. Suffice to say, we’ve left our spreadsheets behind for Honeycode. Our single Honeycode app has served us faithfully since August 2020. So, as of February this year, my entire team began operating off Honeycode mobile and desktop. It’s been liberating for everyone... Read full blog

We encourage all of you to give it a read, and comment below with any questions!

Cheers,
The Honeycode Team

P.S. Be sure to complete your community profile! Here’s a quick guide to show you how. Already did? Let us know on the poll!

Not yet a Honeycode Customer? Sign up for our free version here.

2 Likes