Export functionality like to get data out? Can I export to excel?

What is the export functionality like to get data out? Can I export to excel?

Say I have my team input data from different customer engagements. Can I get all this out into excel?

3 Likes

Hey @Taim-415e! Copy and Paste is the only way to export data out of Honeycode currently. I'll file your suggestion as a feature request to indicate that there is demand for it.

2 Likes

Instructions to export table data as a CSV into S3 are inside https://github.com/iann0036/honeycode-export

It's not an official tool, but if you have any issues with it, let me know and I'd be happy to help out!

4 Likes

@iann0036 and @Oleg Thanks. Does it work in the free tier? I tried the python SDK and got this error.

AccessDeniedException: An error occurred (AccessDeniedException) when calling the GetScreenData operation: Team is not in a paid tier

Yeah, this uses the front-end Honeycode APIs, which work in free tier.

1 Like

Thanks @iann0036

Cannot believe the lack of exporting data. Seriously critical feature still missing

I hope you're trolling - no export, seriously?? This is a useless toy if there's no serious data connectivity integrated.

Thanks for joining the conversation @Matt-a443 & @Bria-de1d! I'd like to also welcome you to our Honeycode community, @Bria-de1d.

Rest assured, we do not troll :honeybee:, but I'd be more than happy to include your guys' feedback on the feature request @Oleg submitted to the team for review.

Do let us know if you run into any issues with Honeycode or have suggestions on how we can improve the product to better meet your needs. We look forward to hearing about your honeycoding journey!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Javascript SDK availability

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.