External Database tables

Is it possible to link a remote database or sync it istead of recreate it locally?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @Imperial there isn't an a way that we currently support, no. But it's a feature request that I'll file. To help us prioritize, could you give us more detail behind your use case? And what external databases you'd like to integrate first?

Good evening Oleg!
thank you for your reply.
I would personally like to start using this interface to create something. This could be easly accomplished if I could connect the data from my actual remote MySql database. It's quite crazy about thinking that I have to recreate each table here.

Let me know if I were clear enough.

Regards,
Davide

Hi @Imperial thank you for providing additional information. I've added it to the feature request I filed. If you feel inclined, you can still prototype your app using sample data imported via a CSV when you create a new workbook. Here is a quick how-to guide for ya -

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Imperial, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

Hi @Imperial

We're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. For more details check out our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 :grinning:

Happy building! :hammer_and_wrench: