Formula contains missing or incompatible arguments

Hi,

I am having a bit of a problem about creating a button. When I write a formula about its visibility I get the error code "Formula contains missing or incompatible arguments".
I Already double checked my table

this ıs the column that I have been trying to use as a condition. I created a pick list from another table which only includes 2 rows "Open" and "Close"

As you can see, the formula does not work
Do you guys have an idea what should I do?

Thanks

Hi @MehmetEmin,

First off, welcome to the community! :honeybee:

I'm happy to help you out with this -

If you are looking to point to the status value of a particular row being referred to on that screen, it could possibly need to be something like =$[InputRow][Status]="Open".

You will need to also ensure that the block that the button is sitting in has a data source of
=$[InputRow].

If that doesn't work, could you provide a screenshot of how your screen is set up? And also of the properties of the data cell that is holding the status value, if it is on the screen?

Let me know though, if the above info helps. :slight_smile:

Hello @Alyssa
Thanks for your help. I got it done by only using this
After checking your advice I realized that I did not add a data resource for Block. I guess thats why I got this error in the first place.
Anyways Thank you soo much for your help :smiley:

Hi @MehmetEmin,

Great! I'm glad you got it to work. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing too that you just needed to updated the block source.

And of course, always happy to help! Feel free to reach out to us again here if you bump into anything else. :honeybee:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.