Frequent logouts and unsaved password in iPhone

We recommend using the following format when sharing your suggestions. This helps us understand the context and informs our decisions around prioritization. You are of course still welcome to delete or skip over this text.

• What’s your feature request?How to stay signed in or have the password auto-fill from keychain” (you can use this as the Topic title)

• What’s the problem that you’re looking to solve?Having to sign-in and therefore remember + type password in mobile is a pain, why does it not work like other mobile apps with biometric login or at least auto-fill password?

• How are you/is your team currently blocked?frequent logouts makes it frustrating to use the mobile app for simple things like adding an item to a to-do list or get others in household to use the app I have created for them
1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community, @Anir-fdc9! I can understand your mobile experience would improve if you didn't have to retype in your password so frequently. I've submitted a feature request on your behalf for our Product team to review. Thanks for sharing!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.