Function-formulas

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing good:)

I'm new to honey code and I'm learning it.

As I worked on a app watching youtube video

I practiced the same but I have an issue in Mark complete button. If I enter the Mark complete button in the backend my whole status table for other issues also changes to closed. Please help me to fix it.

Hi @Balachandra,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

I would like to learn more about your app. I would like more information about your table structure and action details on your Mark Complete button. Some screenshots would be helpful.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply.

As I'm new user it shows warning cannot attach new issue.

Sorry as I'm new to the application. I will try my best to explain the issue.

Description: Here the customers who are facing any issue like oil change, tyre change, windshields problems, etc they can book a agent/field technician online who can fix the issue.

I have created a workbook which has tables customers, invoice, properties, status, summary, work orders.

Issue : Issue is when I give mark complete for a particular engine issue. Other three issue status also closes. This is the issue.

I have used this properties for Mark complete button

Automation
Take data from:
=FINDROW(Status, "Status[Status]="" Closed""")

And write to:
=Status[Status]

Button properties:
Set visibility:
=WorkOrders[Status] ="Open"

Hi @Balachandra,

According to my understanding, I have tried to create a similar scenario. I created two tables, Customer and Workorder.

The customer table contains the names of customers

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.29.53 PM

A Workorder table consists of all tasks related to customers (Note: customer column is a rowlink & picklist format that pulls data from Customer table). Workorder table may have multiple tasks for a single customer.

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 4.50.35 PM

I have added two components to the screen:

1. A picklist that sources data from the Customer table.

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 4.53.10 PM

1. Column list based on the Workorder table filtering the items belonging to selected customer in picklist using below expression.

=FILTER(workorder,"workorder[customer]=$[Picklist]")

I have added an additional checkbox in the columns list on screen. The data is sourced from workorder[status] column.

The screenshot from the app shows how you can complete the workorder without affecting any other items.

I hope this was helpful. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks.

Can you help have a look on my workbook and app.

Please find the below links.

https://builder.honeycode.aws/sheet/1-us-west-2%3A122162422134%3Aworkbook%3A0f2f98f4-73bb-4676-a423-187a36cfc517

This is workorder table. Issue here is I clicked Mark complete in app for only Tyre change but here status of oil change and brake fail tends to closed.