Getting an error while calling StartTableDataImportJob using AWS CLI

I'm trying to import data using AWS CLI to my workbook..

Here is my command:

aws honeycode start-table-data-import-job
--workbook-id 'b21a7e86-eb22-4f19-9390-9c7d90b6f5c1'
--data-source '{ "dataSourceConfig": {"dataSourceUrl": "https://mybucketblablabla.s3.amazonaws.com/file.csv" } }'
--data-format 'DELIMITED_TEXT'
--destination-table-id 'e7cad858-3f22-41c2-be91-e67968d784b0'
--import-options '{
"destinationOptions": {
"columnMap": {
"b489422c-7d31-45f5-b16b-c63cc2d4e911": { "columnIndex": 1 }
}
},
"delimitedTextOptions": {
"delimiter": ",",
"dataCharacterEncoding": "US-ASCII"
}
}'
--client-request-token 'idksdsdsdsdsdsdsddshhdsddssdkdkd'

But it is giving me error saying:

An error occurred (ValidationException) when calling the StartTableDataImportJob operation: Invalid input in request

What could be the issue? Also how do I generate --client-request-token , I couldn't generate --client-request-token so, I used random words(I believe it doesn't matter).

Please let me know what's wrong with my request.

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

Are you using an IAM user or IAM role to invoke start-table-data-import-job, or are you using the root user?

I used root account.. do I have to use IAM user account?

Hi @asad0x01h1,

Thanks for your response. I am consulting with engineering team and trying to figure out what could be the issue and/or IAM user would be recommended. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear back from them.

Hi @asad0x01h1,

Thanks for your patience. I have consulted with engineering. They recommended to use IAM user instead using root account.

Let me know if you have any further question.

Hi @Pankaj,

I'm getting an error saying ResourceNotFoundException while calling DescribeTableDataImportJob operation

I've created a topic, Could you please reply there?

Hi @asad0x01h1,

I have responded back to your post. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further question.