Google Drive Connect?

Hi,Im new to Honey code. Can i quickly check if this links to Google Drive - like can i save files there? Is there a feature for contracts? To maybe add in contracts that need to be signed? etc?

1 Like

Honeycode does not currently offer any file management features and does not integrate with Google Drive. There is an API that provides some ability to build your own integrations, but it is somewhat limited. I recommend taking a look at some of the template apps to get an idea of what is possible.

1 Like

Hi @Chin-9b12, @Isaiah is correct - we don't currently have an integration with Google drive, but I'll file a feature request for this. Thanks!

Hello @Chin-9b12, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Chin-9b12, we're thrilled to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. View our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 for all of the details :honeybee: