Honeycode Rejecting `Add Row` Operation on Zapier

Happy new year, Honeycode team!

I'm facing a critical error with an important Zapier automation which used to work perfectly fine until a few days ago.

An Add Row operation for Honeycode on Zapier is returning the following error, and this seems to be an error returned by Honeycode, rather than Zapier.

What may be causing Honeycode to take so long in adding a row, and is there any way I can increase this time-out period?

Thanks!

Hi @Eric0,

Nice to hear from you again! Our team is looking into this now, I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you!

Evelyn

1 Like

Hey @Evelyn,

I would still love to find out what's slowing down the Zapier operation, but I did manage to find a workaround last night.

I created a new buffer table to which Zapier performs the right operation, and added a separate Honeycode automation to move any such new rows to the originally intended destination table at its leisure.

I'm happy to say that this approach sped up the operation on the Zapier side significantly, and the timeout error has since vanished.

Hi @Eric0,

I'm glad to hear you were able to find a workaround! I've sent you a message with some more details.

Thanks,
Evelyn

1 Like

Thank you, @Evelyn !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.