Honeycode Releases & Updates | Request access to app, and improvements to invite & share and SSO

The latest updates to Honeycode are now available! See below for an overview of these changes, and Honeycode Release Notes - April 2021 for all of the details.

What's new:

• Request access to app: We made requesting access to apps easy, right inside Honeycode. By default, anyone with an app link can request access. Workbook owners still control granting access and who can request access on an app-by-app basis.

What’s Improved:

• Invite and share from almost anywhere: Our Honeycode bees have made inviting new team members and sharing apps even easier. You are now able to invite and share in the following areas: My Drive, Tables, Builder, and app.
  • Self service SSO onboarding: We now offer self-service onboarding for customers who want to enable single sign-on for Pro and Plus plans.

We hope you enjoy our latest updates to Honeycode—let us know what you think and how we can improve by replying below!

Cheers,
The Honeycode Team

Not yet a Honeycode Customer? Sign up for our free version here.

2 Likes

Thank you for the request access to app via a link! This will make it sooo much easier for me to share my app with new teammates.

1 Like