Honeycode & Third-party services like Salesforce, Google AppSheet, etc

@DanielTet I'm trying to figure out what the big gotchas are with this vs. going with something more established like Salesforce App Builder or Google AppSheet, so any challenges or disadvantages you see would be helpful.
I would appreciate it if you provide some details about it.

Thanks,
Dan.

Hi @puma

Glad to hear your interest in using Honeycode and wanting to learn more about the product! I see that you are looking for information as you decide on which products to use.

With Honeycode, we use the familiar spreadsheets along with a visual application builder that allows you to build a wide range of applications ranging from individual uses to complex team workflows. How complex of an app you can build will be dependent on the users skills. Similar to challenges you may face with using any new product, understanding functionalities and how to apply them may be something that you would face.

I believe @DanielTet put it well in his reply here. However, know that our community is here to support you if you have any questions or need help as you build apps. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

If you’d like to view a demo to give you a visual of what you can do in Honeycode, we used a custom approvals app example to show how you can build and launch an app > demo link here.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Matt