How can I whitelabel my apps?

As a software developer/organization I would also like the ability to whitelabel HoneyCode Apps and insert my own branding (logo etc). Anything on the roadmap for this?

4 Likes

Hi @Desm-5d25 welcome to the forum and thank you for your question! We currently do not support custom branding in Honeycode apps. Thank you for the suggestion, though, I've shared it with the product team so they're aware.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Are there any plans on enabling whitelabel apps that can be published without the Honeycode app itself being the first point of entry? If so, when will this happen?

Hi @Robe-96dc, welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Thanks for chiming in, we just wanted to let you know that your feedback is heard.

Others have made this request as well (as seen in this post here: White label app development), so our team is evaluating this request for possible updates of Honeycode in the future.

We do not have a public roadmap of new features being implemented, however our team will post in the Announcements section of the forum once we do have a major update to share.

If you think of anything else you'd like to see in Honeycode, please continue to share here on the forum. :slight_smile: :honeybee: