How do i select multiple rows from a list

Hello, I am using a translator to make the query
(I hope you can make me understand) is the 1st time I do it

I have a table called ("lista mayorista"), where I can see, add and delete products.

Also another table called ("pedido")

tabla pedido

I want to build a screen where you can select various products from the "lista mayorista", enter a quantity (quantity) and with that choice complete the table (pedido)

I do not know how to select several products at the same from the "lista mayorista"

and then load the table, where you will have

order number
date
product
requested amount
client

thank you

How many users will the app have?

The easiest way is to add a column called “selected”, and it holds TRUE or FALSE.

Clicking a list item inverts the value of [selected].

However, that’s a global selection, all users see things as selected at the same time.

At the moment it has only 1 user,
I'm going to try to do it this way,
and see if I can continue
Thank you

1 Like

I have tried, but I could not

I do not know how to select several products at the same from the "lista mayorista"

and then load the table, where you will have

Hi Fabian, thank you for your question.

If your app has only a single user, then you could accomplish this by adding a new column to your inventory table for Order Quantity. You could then reset this column as needed each time you start to create a new order.

For a more general solution (to accommodate multiple users and multiple orders) you'll need an additional table that stores Order ID, Inventory Item, Quantity. In the app, the user would create a new order, and then would add items to the order by using an inventory dropdown, quantity input, and an add button that would append rows to this new table.

Thank you very much, I consult again if I have any problem