How many teams can be connected to a single AWS account?

Hi,

I would appreciate it if you could help me with these queries.

1. Let's say I am part of several teams as a Dev consultant signing up separately with each of the client company's email-id for creating each team. Is this legally allowed by AWS?

2. If it is allowed, could I connect those different company teams to our TT Consulting AWS account?

3. Would each of the teams be billed separately based on the tiers they are in? Say the first team has 25 members and the second one has 22 members. I would expect only the additional charge for the 7 as per their respective tiers.

Thank you.
John

Hi @John-TT,

First off, welcome to the community! I’m happy to help with your questions:

1. AWS services (including Honeycode) are cloud solutions and tools provided to you as the customer, but the responsibility of the client data and usage of the tools lies on the customer side. This means that while there are no technical restrictions of what you're asking, your use of these services is governed by the AWS Customer Agreement (including the Acceptable Use Policy). Here’s more info too around our Shared Responsibility Model.

2. Yes, you are able to connect multiple Honeycode teams to a single AWS account. You can refer to this article to see how to connect each team.

3. In regards to billing, the breakdown of charges you would see on your AWS account would be for each team, which would include the tier cost plus any cost for additional team members (for over 20 team members). You can refer to this article to see how the pricing would look.

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions. :honeybee:

1 Like

Hi @Alyssa,

That's great! Thanks a lot for the solid answers.

1 Like

Hi @John-TT,

Of course! :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out again if you have any other thoughts or questions around Honeycode. :honeybee:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.