I'm trying to add a screen and either it's not intuitive or the option is missing for me

Something feels not quite right for me in the new experience. I'm trying to add a screen and either it's not intuitive or the option is missing for me. I tried following this documentation and I don't see the option to add a "View" when I click on insert. I only see "Table" as an option. But also, I never saw "Edit Screen" while viewing the app. I only ever saw "Edit App". Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you help?

Hi @Mark-2ee6 ,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble.

If you are in Overview mode, there's no option to add a screen (only a table, like you mentioned). In order to return to the Editor view, click Overview again. Now, when you select Insert you should have the option to select Screen.

For the Edit Screen option, you can see that after selecting "View App".

Here is another article, App Editor Overview, that might be helpful.

We really appreciate your feedback and I will make sure to pass it along to our team. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you,
EveGold

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm trying what you suggest, but I still don't see "Screen" as an option. I see "List" and "Display Field".

Hi @Mark-2ee6 ,

Thank you for following up. I'm trying to replicate your screenshot, but I'm having a hard time locating the screen you're on. Would you mind providing a larger screenshot to include the template type, app screen list, and properties panel? Please make sure to blur out any confidential information that you may have entered in the app.

Thank you,
EveGold

I'm just using the starter app template like you and the only difference I see are the options once you click on the "Insert +" button. Here is a screenshot.

Hi @Mark-2ee6,

Thank you so much for your patience. It seems you found a bug and our team is currently investigating. I will follow up with an update soon.

Thank you!
EveGold

Hi @Mark-2ee6 ,

Our engineering team recommended doing a hard refresh of your browser. These issues could also occur due to low latency. If you are on a low latency network or working on a company VPN, this may cause errors within the app.

If the issues continue, we recommend submitting a bug report so our team can take a closer look. Click on the Help icon > "Report an issue".

Here is an article with some more browser suggestions.

Thank you,
EveGold