Integrating Honeycode with Quicksight/S3

Hi! I've managed to build my first useful app with Honeycode, but now I'm in need of some advanced analytics. A common way is to integrate Honeycode with Quicksight and the hard step is to set the connectivity between Honeycode and S3 buckets. So I have a couple of questions:
1)I've found two guides: one for connecting Honeycode to an AWS account (I am able to provide one link per post...) and this one Use Amazon QuickSight to visualize data from Amazon Honeycode | Business Productivity . They don't seem to mention each other; plus, the first one indicates to use Oregon region, the second one needs to launch some code from Cloud9 IDE, that is not available in Oregon, in fact if I try to create the environment there, an error occours.
So I ask: what are the main differences between them and what does the first one do by itself? If both procedures are needed, how can I conciliate the region issue?
2)I am a bit lost, could someone suggest me a way to achieve that Honeycode-Quicksight integration? Furthermore, is there a way to have a different schema of refresh, e.g. via an event trigger, rather than a "static" time schedule?

Thank you!

(The first I was talking about is: Connecting Honeycode to an AWS Account )

Hi @Fran-ab92

Thanks for getting in touch.

In order to integrate Honeycode with Quicksight, you need to link your Honeycode team with your AWS account. This is described in the Prerequisite section of the article.

In response to the second part of your question, I was able to create an Oregon based cloud9 environment on my end. Cloud9 service is a cloud IDE that serves the purpose of deploying API applications.

The article also provides the codebase from amazon-honeycode-quicksight-integration-sample, which is used to invoke the lambda function every hour. You can modify lambda functions or create your own lambda function. These can be called by any trigger you choose. More details can be found in the lambda documentation.

Hope this will be helpful.