Integration / APIs to AWS Marketplace

Hi guys,

I just started playing around with Honeycode and it really looks very interesting to me.
I started working with low code approaches about 2 years ago and I personally like the idea of using standards for standard processes.
From my point of view the real power of such platforms is the possibility to integrate services on standardized connections.
So I am wondering if there will be something like a marketplace or app store for integrations soon?
For example, it could be great to have a standard integration to an AWS IOT Service like “HERE”.

Best
Tobi

2 Likes

Thank you for suggesting this feature request to Honeycode, @Tobi-f596! We've shared it with our Product team for consideration.

Hi @Tobi-f596, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Tobi-f596, we're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs.

In case you missed it, more details can be found here! Release Notes - December 2, 2020