Integration/ Deployment

I'm in the process of solutioning for a new effort that my team is going to undertake starting 2021:

The available HoneyCode capabilities looks great, but would like to validate if the following requirements can be achieved:

1. For the compliance reasons, our sensitive data needs to remain in our AWS Account (DataLake (S3), and Redshift).
  2. We utilize a SiteMinder SSO, can we achieve an integration?
  3. Need to know if the application build on https://www.honeycode.aws/ can be deployed on our own AWS account or it needs to be utilized as a SaaS solution.
  4. Is Honeycode Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Hipaa) compliant?

Hi @Raj,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your questions here! :slight_smile: :honey_pot:

Here’s some info that may help:

1. Honeycode supports integration with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, through which you can send data between Honeycode and other services. We also have Honeycode APIs available, which also allow for connecting and sending Honeycode data to other services.

2. Regarding SSO integration, you can refer to this article to see what identity providers are currently supported: Single Sign-On. SiteMinder SSO is not currently supported, however I will bring this to our team as a feature request.

3. For more clarity, could you provide details around your use case? Such as what you’d like to build, and how you aim to use and share Honeycode apps?

4. Regarding HIPAA eligibility, our work is ongoing and we don’t have any specific news to share at this time. If you’d like to stay up to date with news on this or other Honeycode news, you can tune into our Announcements page.

Hope this helps, and let us know if you can provide more info on your third question. :honeybee: