Integration with AWS Amplify , deployment at client end

Suppose , I have already started working on AWS amplify for developing MVP. I developed say auth screen using social sites using amplify. I developed few forms using Honeycode as well.
Can you add below use cases here and let us know status on same .

1. I would like to integrate both products ( amplify and Honeycode ) and develop quick MVP for customers .
  2. How do I integrate with dynamodb Tables .
  3. How about deploying it to customer end for their use.

Regards
AndyD

Hi @AndyD thanks for your questions! We don't have a native integration with AWS Amplify or Amazon DynamoDB. However you can use (Getting Started with Honeycode APIs) to connect these systems in ways that make sense for your use case.

Great service started by AWS. Few questions.
Suppose , I have already started working on AWS amplify for developing MVP. I developed say auth screen using social sites using amplify. I developed few forms using Honeycode as well. I would like to understand how do I integrate both products and developed quick MVP for customers . Also regarding database How to I integrate with dynamodb Tables .

1 Like

That's the point, you can't!

Hi @AndyD and welcome to our community! Checking in to make sure Rajesh was able to answer your question. Let us know if we can help with anything else! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @AndyD, we'd love to gather more information from you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

Hi @AndyD, we recently announced integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs. View our Release Notes - December 2, 2020 for all of the details :honeybee:

Please continue to share your feedback with us!