Introduce yourself to the community!

Welcome to the Amazon Honeycode Community!

My name is Tiffany and I am the Community Manager at Honeycode. I am so excited to build our community and identify ways to bring us all together. The community is designed to connect all Honeycoders - we encourage you to share ideas, provide new feature requests and ask questions! We will feature active community members in upcoming posts and award more badges.

A little more information about me, I've been with Amazon for a little over two years and recently moved to the Bay Area! I'm excited to plan in-person events for the community and learn from you all. We are planning our first San Francisco in-person community event in September and will be at re:Invent in Las Vegas 11/28-12/2. If anyone wants to set up time to chat and say hi, feel free to send me a direct message. Outside of Honeycode, I enjoy doing yoga :woman_in_lotus_position:, dancing :dancer:, and cooking :woman_cook:!

:bulb: Community Tip: Community members can only post in Community Discussions and Feature Requests, all other categories are managed by the Honeycode team.

We want to hear from you! Introduce yourself

Share your name, your role, what you’d like to see from the Honeycode Community and what you like to do for fun. Want to share more? See some ideas below:

• Share a feature request
  • Share a tip
  • Ask a question

Community updates coming soon

The Honeycode team looks forward to meeting you all and hearing what you want to see from the community. Be on the look out for upcoming exciting updates to improve your community experience.

4 Likes

Hi Honeycoders! :honeybee:

I'm Evelyn, a Technical Account Manager at Honeycode!

I'm here to help answer technical questions you have about the product. I look forward to connecting with you all in the community. I'm also really excited to hear all your feedback on the new templates! Outside of Honeycode, I enjoy painting, Pilates, and playing with my dog :dog:.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns!

Thanks,
Evelyn

4 Likes

Jennifer here, I'm the Product Marketer for Honeycode! I love :surfing_woman:, :wine_glass:, and :giraffe:.

5 Likes

Used to spend (waste) time building an app on here
Unfortunately AH decided to change the iOS compatibility meaning the devices I had were then obsolete
Countless hours wasted and money wasted on tablets

Suggestion:
Make this usable back to iOS 9 as some of us run things independently without a bottomless budget to buy the latest tech

1 Like

Hello! My name is Umit. I am from Turkey. My last title was business process analyst. I enjoy exploring low code/no code platforms and honeycode is one of them. Also I'm learning Java spring boot for fun. I like cats , my daughter also likes cats :slight_smile: and I love to watch stand ups together with my wife. I never say no to good :wine_glass: and :cut_of_meat::smiley:

3 Likes

Hello My name is Mauricio Orbegoso from PerĂş.
I am the Business Director of the Supply Chain Solutions Division. We develop automation solutions for warehouses and end of production lines.

I really like this kind of non code tools.

Greetings from Peru.

Mauricio

3 Likes

Hello @Cliv-cd10 thank you for providing feedback on your experience using Honeycode! I hear your frustrations and appreciate your suggestion. I will make sure to pass this information to our team. If you are interested in learning more about Honeycode browser and mobile support, you can find our article here.

Thank you!
Tiffany

Hi @umittas2000 it is nice to meet you! :wave:

Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing some of your interests :wine_glass::cat2:! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy exploring low code/no code platforms including Honeycode. Can you share with us how you are using Honeycode?

Cheers!
Tiffany

Hello @Maur-344c thank you for introducing yourself, it is nice to meet you! :wave:

I would love to learn more about how you use Honeycode to support your supply chain business. Can you share why you like no code tools and Honeycode?

Thank you!
Tiffany

Hi, my name is Aaron Bailey, a Product Manager with Phonesuite in Broomfield CO. We started using Honeycode as a way to quickly provide price quotes to our customers and then adjust the monthly costs and show how that would effect the upfront cost.

If I could request a few features they would be:

• Do away with the need for a smart phone app to use Honeycode, just allow it to work in a browser.
  • Add a slider GUI element that we could add to an app
  • Allow formulas to calculate numbers with a decimal point

I realize you are making changes and updates all the time, so maybe some of these issues have already been addressed, if so thank you. If you need any more information about any of my suggestions please reach out and I would be happy to offer more detail.

2 Likes

Hi @Aaro-86e0 welcome to the Honeycode community, it is nice to meet you! :wave:

Thank you for sharing how you use Honeycode at Phonesuite. We really appreciate your feedback, please let me know if you have any other suggestions!

Would you be willing to hop on a quick call to further discuss how your team uses Honeycode? I would love to showcase what you have built to the community!

Thanks!
Tiffany

Sure, I would love to.

1 Like

Great, thank you Aaron! I will reach out to you by email to set up the call.

Hi Honeycoders!

I'm Cheri. I've been on the Honeycode team for two years and wrote a number of articles helping you, our Honeycode customers. I'm now on the design team, using my writing skills in-product. I enjoy using Honeycode in my day-to-day work to track projects our wider teams are tackling. I also made an inventory app for our spices at home. How many times have you gotten a craving and didn't know if you had the spices to make it happen? I've eliminated that issue by sharing my app with the other shopper in the house. Now we both know what's available at home when we're on the go. :dancer:

When not working you'll find me hitting a dirt road somewhere in the desert west :cactus:, exploring off the grid, and hiking to out of the way historical sites :tent:. Shorter trips take me to international rugby matches to cheer on the mighty New Zealand All Blacks. :rugby_football:

2 Likes

Hey Honeycode Community!

I'm Dan based out of San Francisco and have been a member of the Honeycode team for about 2.5 years now. You may have seen some of my help articles and videos as well as some of my responses to your questions. I have a passion for customer education and love taking complex topics and translating them into simple, consumable content.

I love the low code, no code space and believe in it's power to unlock application building for non-technical audiences. It's exciting to be part of this industry at a prominent company like AWS, and I'm eager to see how our product will continue to evolve and adapt with the influence of you, our customers.

:hammer_and_wrench: Builder tip: To speed up your app building, I recommend searching the community for articles, videos, and discussion threads prior to asking a question. You might be surprised by how many topics the Honeycode team and our community have already answered!

Outside of work, I spend a lot of time travelling. I spent a semester abroad in Madrid during college and now go there almost every year; I just can't seem to ever get enough of it! :es: :wine_glass:

I am also quite active in San Francisco's recreational sports leagues. I serve as captain to both my soccer :soccer: and kickball teams and have found it a great way to meet people and build community in the city :bridge_at_night:

Whether it's help with Honeycode or maybe recommendations on what do/where to eat in SF, don't be afraid to ask! We've got you covered :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! My name is Jeff. I am a (mostly) retired engineer/scientist is Southern California. I enjoy getting out “off the beaten track” :red_car: :camping: :man_climbing:t2: to appreciate the great outdoors.

I volunteer with a local non-profit (Volunteers Cleaning Communities VCC.world) that organizes cleanup activities to pickup litter, trash, illegal dumping and clean leaves/trim trees throughout the northern Los Angeles area. They have groups that range from individuals who clean the street around their own home to large efforts with several teams that clean 15+ miles of a major urban boulevard of trash in just 2 hours!

Their goal is to convince everyone that a clean/beautiful community is everyone’s responsibility - and we all need to contribute in some tangible way to accomplish this.

I am using Honeycode to help them organize volunteers and schedule cleanup/meetups. I am still a novice “Honeycoder” - but learning pretty fast. They have an initial POC app to use and give me feedback.

1 Like

This is awesome @Jeff-6efa. Welcome to the Honeycode community it is nice to meet you! :wave:

I'm exciting to hear you use Honeycode for your local non-profit that organizes cleanup activities. Please let me know if you have any suggestions while you continue to build!

Cheers,
Tiffany

Hi, I'm Andre from Guadeloupe in the Carribean, sun, sea and ... storms.
I'm a french speaking person so my english can sometimes be a little rough.

I would like to use Honeycode both as a tool for managing and programming agricultural production and maintenance tasks, and for improving knowledge and sharing experience.

I just discovered honeycode, so we are still on our honeymoon. Hope it will last but there is already a shadow hanging over our relationship.

I have just discovered that the new experience could replace the classic experience in the future and I wonder if I don't risk being too locked into templates while the classic experience seems to leave a certain freedom.

Are we going to have to cut short our honeymoon?

1 Like

Hello @Andre-Guadeloupe and welcome to the community!

It's great to hear you're using Honeycode as both a tool for managing and programming agricultural production.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Tiffany