Is it possible to adjust content box sizes without the presets

I am trying to fit a lot of content boxes next to each other on a screen, and due to this I want to adjust content box widths without using snapping them to a grid. Below is a picture of what I am trying to do. I am trying to display a column list with these 7 headers, however due to the smallest content box sizes cutting off words, the last column header does not fit well. Since there is a large amount of space between each column, I wanted to know if I could reduce this space between each column to properly fit all the columns, or make the content boxes smaller but not to the smallest setting.

Hi @Prak-dfcb, welcome to the community and thanks for posting! :smiley: :honeybee:

If you're only looking to adjust the spaces, you can change the field sizes in builder. You may be designing in mobile, you can instead design in web if that helps you better see the size you need (toggle to web mode in Builder here):

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 2.49.51 PM

You can also try different column layouts to see if visually suits what you're looking for. In your case, a stacked list format may help (this would also be more mobile-friendly): Lists: Stacked, Column & Blank

For another suggestion, you may want to consider displaying less column data on the home screen (perhaps just key column data) and instead have the list items navigate to a details screen which includes more data. This may visually read better on the home screen, and users can click into each item for more details. When you create a list object, click on the box to add a detail screen:

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. :honey_pot:

Hi Alyssa, thanks for your quick reply. My client requested a table-like structure with the 7 columns of data I mentioned, so I can only use a column list in this case. I have tried adjusting the field sizes in builder, however they snap to preset lengths when I try to change them, so I wanted to know if there is anywhere I could specify the length of a field with a number? Below are two pictures of me trying to adjust the header of one of the columns. When I try adjusting the length for that one box, it only gives me those two options, with no intermediate length I can choose. Therefore the word "Company" is split into "Compan" and "y", which is not ideal.

Honeycode does not let me embed two pictures in one post, so this is the second picture I was describing above.