Join us for our next Augmenting Data in Honeycode Workshop on March 31st!

Workshop: Augmenting Data in Honeycode - Importing and Exporting Data and Automations (Episode 4 of 5)

Often times you'll want to bring data from outside sources, convert it, and manage it in Honeycode. In this video, we'll cover some of the ways you can move data in and out of Honeycode. We'll look at copy and paste, APIs, Amazon AppFlow, and Zapier. We'll also point out where you can get help and learn more about integrating with other systems, and making Honeycode part of your business tool set.

To learn more about this workshop series, click here.

Amazon Honeycode, a fully-managed AWS service, gives you the power to build powerful mobile & web applications, to manage your team’s workflow, without writing any code.

DATE & TIME: March 31st, 2021 @ 1 PM (Pacific Time)

Mark your calendar, and join us for the live stream here!

Not yet a Honeycode Customer? Sign up for our free version here.

2 Likes

Hello @Taylor,

I just tried to join this event using the link on the announcement, but I couldn't see the live stream happening. Was this rescheduled for another day perhaps?

Thank you!

My impression as well.

Last time I simply missed the correct time, due to the timezone conversion.
Today, I've logged sooner and have refreshed several times, but still get as offline, with suggestion of an earlier podcast.

Hey @Otto-d172 , in case you have not noticed, it has began, just 1h later than I had expected.. always an issue for me for the correct timezone conversion, since the DST change happens in different dates between Europe and the US.

Thank you @sacp , yeah, I missed the timezone as well. I'll look forward to watching the session recording.

I managed to still see the 2nd part live, then found the 1st part was also available.

1st part: Twitch
2nd part: Twitch

I liked very much this session, with useful practical examples.
Best regards
Sergio

Hi @Otto-d172 and @sacp, thank you for your interest in our workshop! We recently observed daylight saving time; hence, we're now one hour ahead from the fall last year in 2020. I personally use this website as a time converter across different time zones: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com. It might be able to help you two as well :slight_smile:

We're sorry to have missed you both, but we'll host more workshops soon. Stay tuned for the workshop video recordings to be uploaded in the coming week or two.

1 Like