MySQL ODBC

Is there any support for ODBC connection?

Hi @Rick-042e thanks for the question and welcome to the forum! We currently do not have support for ODBC connection natively. I am curious about your scenario so we may be able to help you better!

1 Like

Hi Rajesh,

I would like to ask another question related to @Rick-042e.

Is it possible to integrate Honeycode App with MySQL and SQL Server as my current requirement demands to deal with data from distributed data sources. I cannot move the data to Honeycode table due to data migration strategy in place.

1 Like

Hi @Prab-8b60 thanks for bringing this up. Currently it's not possible to build honeycode apps on data sources outside Honeycode workbooks. I will make a note of your request to our broader product team. Do keep your suggestions coming!

Hi @Rick-042e & @Prab-8b60, we'd love to gather more information from the both of you on external integrations. Please take a moment to visit External Integrations - Share your feedback! and provide details around your use case. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Rick-042e and @Prab-8b60, we're excited to announce integrations with Zapier and Amazon AppFlow, allowing you to connect your existing workflows and data sources with your Honeycode apps, plus new Honeycode APIs.

In case you missed it, more details can be found here! Release Notes - December 2, 2020