#NAME? in new row only when created from app

#NAME? appears in about a third of the cells in a new row if I create a new row from the honeycode app. This does not occur if I create the new row from the table itself. It is a mix of auto formatted and formula driven columns. Begins seemingly arbitrarily at column AU.

Anyone ever seen this before?

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 3.36.39 PM

Hi @Justin_Filip, happy to help :slight_smile: :honeybee:

It looks like there is an automation on the button that is creating a new row in your app. If you select the button in Builder, you'll be able to see in the properties under the automations tab what data is being written to which column. There you can adjust the formulas or data being written accordingly.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need any further assistance with the automation. :honey_pot:

I ended up remaking the app in the same exact way and the issue is no longer present. I was using the default automation created with the wizard. Not sure what the issue was, but, fixed!

@Justin_Filip Great, glad to hear that it's working for you now! :smiley:

If you see that error again in the future, the automation formula may be pointing to a non-existent variable or source. We're always happy to help you with it as well, if needed. :slight_smile:

Thanks. In this case, the table structure and formulas had not changed and the default automation formula was used in both the old app and the recreated one. That's why it seemed odd. If I see it again, I'll report it here.