New Application User Experience

Once I'm ready to deploy one or more applications and send the appropriate team invites, I prefer the new user see something other than the "My Drive" screen. The "My Drive" screen is a better place for admins to start versus a pure application user. Is it possible to configure another, point-of-entry/welcome screen?

Hi @DaleJWardJr - Thanks for your question!

Just to make sure we understand your scenario, you'd like to share apps with your team members and want them to have direct access to the app's home screen (not My Drive). If this is the case, what you're experiencing may depend on whether you're sharing the app or the workbook.

If you share the app (not the workbook), the sharees will receive an email and a Honeycode notification that takes them directly to the app home screen.

If you share the workbook (not the app), the sharees will receive an email and a Honeycode notification that takes them to the first table in the workbook.

For reference: Sharing Workbooks & Apps

Hope this helps, but please let us know if you're encountering another situation. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.