New Dash, No Workbooks?

There is no "workbook(s)" category under left panel's "Dashboard" section on the new Honeycode Dashboard for my account.

The reference material shows it is supposed to be there. The account I am logged in with was the creator of the workbook and is an "Admin" currently.

Is there another way to access a workbook for the time being? Anything I can do about this?

I see there is a "Manage Workbooks" button in the "Teams" section.. but it only lists the workbooks. Doesn't let you access them or change anything about them as far I can can tell.

Thanks!

For reference

Hi @Justin_Filip, thanks for your post! I'm happy to help you out. :slightly_smiling_face: :honeybee:

With the new Honeycode Dashboard, the apps are front and center, however you can still edit and access the workbooks that each app is associated with. App-less workbooks will be listed in the left-hand panel, and to edit the workbook of an existing app, you can click either the pencil icon or the three-dot menu:

This allows you to edit both the app and the underlying contents (in the workbook).

Hope this helps clarify! Let us know if you have any other questions. :honeybee: :honey_pot:

Ah, got it!

So the workbook section won't even appear if every workbook has an associated app.

Thank you for the clarification, Alyssa.

1 Like

Correct :slight_smile: And you're welcome, @Justin_Filip!

Feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions. :honey_pot: :honeybee:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.