New Honeycode Dashboard!

Hey Honeycoders! :smiley: :honey_pot:

We're excited to introduce to you the Honeycode Dashboard, which is now your home base in Honeycode. Check out this article to learn more:

If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback on your experience in the Honeycode Dashboard, please feel free to share your thoughts on this post. :honey_pot: :honeybee:

My workbooks disappeared when this new dashboard !! The apps are working fine but not able to access workbook !! really worried. :cold_sweat:

Hi @Xavier_71 , thanks for reaching out! :honeybee:

To access the workbook of an app, you can click on either pencil or the three-dot menu:

Or

Hope that helps, and let us know if you have any other questions. :slight_smile: :honey_pot:

1 Like

Thanks Alyssa !!

I was able to access the workbook trough the options you provided.

Regards
Xavier

2 Likes

Hi, How do I access the new Dashboard? When I log in I just get the old My Drive.

Thanks.

My environment is now mixed between my production and development environment.

Is there a way where you can group the applications based on the source or any other option, or the applications will be a plain list with no organization?

HCIssue

Hi @TomW-8537, welcome to the community and thank you for your post! :honeybee: :honey_pot:

Please try to log out of your Honeycode session, and log back into Honeycode.

Let us know if that helps; If you are still not seeing the new Honeycode Dashboard, submit an issue report to us in the product (click on the Help icon > "report an issue.")

Hi @Gsanchezc :honeybee: :honey_pot:

Thank you for sharing what you're experiencing; Our team is working on an update to improve how the apps and workbooks are listed. Stay tuned, as this update will be implemented shortly. :slight_smile:

Ok so the apps are completely worthless for what we are using this system for. Is there no way to go back to My Drive? This is adding too many steps into the process of running a database that I have put countless hours of work into getting it to work the way we want. This "improvement" is a real pain in the backside.

With the introduction of the new Honeycode Dashboard I am unable to see the workbook and apps my team has created. The other members of my team can see them just fine but I only get a blank page asking me to start building from the beginning. I have the role of admin within my team so I am surprised that they can see them but I cannot. Any input would be much appreciated, thank you.

Hi @Robe-9087 and @Case-f8f3, welcome to the community! :slight_smile: :honeybee:

Thanks for sharing your feedback; We've updated how the apps and workbooks are listed in the Honeycode Dashboard. Please refresh your browser session (you may need to log out and log back in), and let us know if you have any feedback or questions. We're always open to your thoughts! :honey_pot:

@Alyssa thank you for your response. @Case-f8f3 has an issue where the apps are just not there. He's part of our team as an admin but he can't see the apps. We've tried logging out and logging back in and we have deleted him and added him back with no change. As for my issue, I understand how to get to the workbooks but from why I understand the only way to do so is to select the pencil and the select the tables. Is there no one click way to get to the tables? For our usage we only use the tables. The apps are not usable for what we are doing. We use this to mange a inventory system for our COVID-19 PPE supplies and is essential for our daily operations.

@Alyssa So I think I have things working for me and @Case-f8f3 now. It turns out he was on the team but I didn't share the workbook with him. I guess I missed a step. As for my issue, I deleted all the apps and now I can find the workbook on the menu located on the left side of the screen. Crazy that the only way for me to access the workbook directly is to delete all the apps first. Y'all really should rethink that.

Thank you for the quick follow-ups, @Robe-9087 :honeybee:

We're glad to hear that the first issue was resolved by sharing the workbook with @Case-f8f3

In regards to your second note, On the new dashboard you can click on the Workbooks tab on the left-hand panel to see your workbooks that do not have any apps yet. More information can be found on this article. To access and edit workbooks or apps, you can click on the pencil icon or three dot menu by your app as shown here.

You can also click on the the arrow next to "Share app" by an app, to view an option to share the workbook with a team member:

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 6.02.33 PM

I hope that helps! :slight_smile: Know too that your feedback and experience has been passed along to our team, which helps as we further improve the product. Please let us know if you have any other thoughts or questions as well. :honey_pot: :honeybee:

The edit button is definitely quite difficult to find at first, but love the new look overall! Very clean :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Eric, thanks for your feedback! We love hearing that you love the new look :smiley: :honey_pot: :star2:

We appreciate your note on the edit button, that's important for us to hear; I'm passing this along to the team as they continue to improve the product.

Let us know too if you have any other thoughts or feedback in the future. :slight_smile: