New Summer Builders!

Hey Honeycoders! :honey_pot:

We hope all of you are having a nice summer so far. We wanted to create a space for any new builders that joined this summer to say hello :slight_smile: We always enjoy getting to know each of you!

Ideas of what to share:

• What industry are you in?
  • What brought you to Honeycode?
  • What are you looking to build in Honeycode?
  • Or simply, what have you been up to this summer?

If you aren’t new to Honeycode, we welcome you to say hello and share what you’ve been up to this summer!

If you have any building questions, please feel free to ask our team here. :honeybee:

1 Like

I currently work in the North American (U.S.) Property Insurance industry. I came to Honeycode on a whim. It seemed like a fun and interesting side project for me to explore.

1 Like

Thanks for the intro, @Jame-250d, it's nice to meet you here! :wave: :smiley:

We're happy Honeycode piqued your interest! Perhaps it can help you or your team with different needs within your insurance business. Have you started building any apps yet?

As you explore, feel free to ask us any questions! We're always happy to help. :honey_pot:

Hi Alyssa,

I am a No Code enthusiast and No Code entrepreneur (helping build startups using No Code tools and services)!

• I am from No Code application and Business consultancy sector
  • I follow No Code developments closely and Honey Code from AWS seemed to be an obvious development from AWS towards No Code development.
  • I am exploring the possibility of using HoneyCode to build Native and Web applications. I am also keeping my hopes high on HoneyCode being able to connect with AWS services like S3, EC2, etc in future. I believe, connecting a No Code platform to AWS services would be a game changer.
  • This summer, I am planning to explore HoneyCode and build some nice applications!

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Shar-296d, great to meet you here! Love that you're a No Code enthusiast / entrepreneur; thanks for sharing a bit about your background :smiley: :honey_pot:

To connect Honeycode to different AWS services (i.e. S3), you can use Amazon AppFlow or Honeycode APIs. Here are two articles you can check out around this:

As you build apps and explore Honeycode this summer, let us know if we can help in any way. :slight_smile: :honeybee: